1. The promoter is: Waterloo Housing (WH) whose registered office is at 1700 Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B73 7YD
2. Employees of WH or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter any competition operated by WH, however other qualifying criteria may apply including but not limited to registration to services and communications provided by WH such as Your Waterloo and email marketing subscription lists.
4. Closing date for entry will be specified in the marketing material advertising the competition which includes but is not limited to flyers, posters, emails, text message, posted letter. After the closing date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are specified in the marketing material advertising the competition
7. WH reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by WH.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen: At random by software provided by WH, by popular vote via social media or by a panel comprising no less than 50% tenants.
11. Waterloo reserve the right to exclude any entrants found to be in breach of their tenancy agreement. If you are in arrears with your rent the £50 gift voucher will be paid directly into your account.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, WH reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. WH will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. WH’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.