How to report anti-social behaviour

We expect you to try to resolve any disputes with your neighbours before reporting a problem to us. If you have spoken to them but have been unable to sort out the problem, you can ask us to get involved.

You can report the issue to us by:

  • completing the online reporting form below: Reports made through this form will be acknowledged within five working days.  If your report is urgent, please call us.
  • calling us on 0345 600 6055
  • writing to: ASB team, Waterloo Housing Group, 1700 Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull B37 7YD
  • requesting a home visit by calling 0345 600 6055

If a crime is involved you should report it to the police immediately on 101 (for routine reporting) or on 999 (if it is an emergency or if someone is in danger).

Anti-social behaviour report form