Our in-house development team works proactively with landowners, private developers, land agents, local authorities and other organisations to identify sites for affordable housing development.
Whatever land you own, you may have sites that could be of interest to us. These could be in rural and urban areas, with or without planning permission, mothballed or stalled sites or completed developments.
We can help by:
- guiding you through the process of securing planning permission
- progressing rural exception sites and exploring land prime for urban regeneration
- undertaking pre-planning consultation with the local community
- providing a needs assessment to permit an affordable housing development
- working with the local authority planning department on your behalf to progress the development proposals
- advising you on setting up contracts and legal agreements
- providing you with designs which meet Homes and Communities Agency standards to help enable funding
- working with you to meet planning requirements for an affordable housing quota on private sites through Section 106 agreements
If you are interested in talking to us about potential developments or land opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.