We are committed to the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion throughout our organisation.
One of our key strategic priorities is "to ensure that we truly embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion working with our boards, staff, customers and other partners".
- we are against all forms of discrimination as it creates barriers to achieving equality for all people
- we will make sure that all sections of the community we work with have equal access to our services
- we will make sure that our services are relevant and that we respond in a sensitive way to the needs of our customers
- we are committed to working with our customers, staff and other organisations (our partners) to develop and provide excellent services which meet everyone's needs
Our values and commitments
We will make sure we keep to our commitments and values by:
- asking our customers what they think about our services
- talking to relevant organisations for advice
- using the information we get to improve our services
- providing practical guidance to staff through our staff Diversity Guide
- monitoring and reporting on how well we are doing
We will keep our customers informed of progress and how we are meeting our promises by:
- publicising our plans and successes in our newsletters
- reporting progress on our website and in publications such as our annual reports
We are committed to getting it right. If we do get it wrong, please let us know and we will try to put it right.
How can I find out more?
You can read more about our plans for equality and diversity in the publication below. If you have any comments or queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
||Developing Respect - our Fairness for All Strategy 2015-2018, 674 k